Before Your Service
All Clear starts with a Anemometer reading to measure the airflow before the clean. Restricted or reduced airflow can create longer dryer times which effects your appliance, clothes, and energy bill negatively.
- Make sure someone is at home for the visit.
- Let your technician know what floor your vent is on before visit (if you do not know, we will find it for you)
- Please have your dryer clear of any clothes before your appointment.
- Remove anything that is around your dryer before your appointment so our staff can easily pull out your dryer to clean behind it.
After Your Service
- Be sure your dryer is where you want it to be before our technicians leave your home. We are happy to adjust it as you would like before we leave.
- Talk with your technician about scheduling your next cleaning visit.
- Ask any questions about maintaining an efficient dryer between cleaning visits.